Eduniversal 2022 ranking of the best Masters, MS and MBA
In mid-February, Eduniversal announced its annual ranking of Masters, MS and MBA programmes. This year again, CESI Graduate School of Engineering counts seven of its Specialised Masters® in the various rankings.
Eduniversal 2022 ranking
The Eduniversal ranking is based on 3 main criteria:
- the reputation of the course,
- he graduation salary
- and the learner satisfaction feedback.
The interviewees are the Master’s students from the latest class.
Eduniversal 2022 ranking of CESI Specialised Masters®
- Specialised Master® Construction Project Management : 3rd in the Urban Planning Management category
- Specialised Master® in Quality, Safety and Environmental Management: 3rd in the Quality – Safety – Environment category
- Specialized Master ® Safety and Industrial Risk Management : 3rd in the Global and Industrial Risk Management category
- Specialized Master ® Management by Projects, strategic vision option: 4th in the Project Management category
- Specialized Master ® Energy and Environmental Efficiency : 5th in the category Energy – Renewable Energies
- Specialized Master ® Manager of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence: 5th in the category Industrial Production Management
- NEW – Specialized Master® Manager of Innovation and Business Development with the French Arts et Métiers :7th in the category Innovation Management