Training for engineering career
Integrated Undergraduate Course
Training for engineering career
The first year of the Integrated Undergraduate Course covers the fundamental notions as well as the specific prerequisites for the four specialties.
To support the engineering students in their schooling, many individual interviews are held to encourage them to perfect their working methods, their host company search and to support them in the building of their professional project.
The program is strongly based on experimentation, with the aim of introducing students to the school’s specialties and supporting them in their training project and the choice of a minor.
Specify the choice of your minor
For the integrated preparation, CESI invites the 2nd year students to choose among four minors.
The minor provides students in the preparatory years for engineering with the scientific and technical knowledge related to their future specialization and also prepares them to apply for the end-of-year internship (three months).
Undergraduate Course in Apprenticeship
The Undergraduate Course in apprenticeship gives you the opportunity to prepare in two years your admission to the school and/or to obtain a level 5 title (bac +2). Apprentices are supervised both by CESI and by their host company. They are supported at each stage of their progress. This CESI Undergraduate Course in apprenticeship gives a very hands-on approach and improves their chances of success.
The learning approach to make a difference
In the preparatory cycle for engineering apprenticeship, you share your time between your studies and your work within a company; a system that offers you a full sandwich course in engineering and a first rewarding professional experience.
A success-oriented work-study Undergraduate Course for engineers
- A training particularly appropriate for admission to CESI. Both scientific and technical but also focused on the performance of team work.
- A two-year diploma course, preparing students for the Engineering Cycle.
- Paid training within the framework of an apprenticeship contract.
- An Undergraduate Course for both scientific and technical engineering, but also based on the performance of teamwork.
- Within the Undergraduate Course, the student gains in the first year of preparation in engineering school a real experience in a company with practical, operational and enriching missions.
- At the end of the first two years, the student can either stay in his company or move to a different company or profession, depending on his/her professional project.
Undergraduate Course for engineers in work-study programs
Training duration: 2 years
- 42 weeks in the School
- 600 hours of general training
- 800 hours of specialized courses (depending on the option chosen)
- 54 weeks in the workplace
A combination of 1 to 2 weeks in the school and 1 to 2 weeks in the company.
Three possible options
- Manager in Industrial Organization and Performance
Arras and Brest Campus
- Quality – Safety – Environment Coordinator
Arras and Saint-Nazaire Campus
- Building site manager
Angoulême and Brest Campus
These choices correspond to cutting-edge careers in today’s and tomorrow’s company.
Our Graduate School of Engineering, with its integrated preparation, offers the possibility to obtain a level 5 title (Bac +2), registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP) corresponding to the chosen option.