Admission Post-secondary school +5 years higher education for the Executive Post-Master Degree®.
Candidates must hold or be in the process of completing a :
- Candidates must hold or be in the process of completing a
- Master’s degree / Post-graduate degree in engineering, business management, or industrial performance
For candidates requiring a visa, registration via EEF (Etudes en France) is compulsory.
For those who have not registered on EEF and who wish to apply for the 2023-2024 academic year, apply directly via our online platform. If your application is accepted, CESI will then notify the French consulate in your country of residence so that you may begin the application process for a student visa.
FRENCH AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- All CESI Post-Graduate Executive programs being taught in French, interested international candidates interested should provide official certification (TOEFL, IELTS, TFI, TCF or equivalent) attesting to an upper intermediate or B2 level in French and an intermediate or B1 level in English
- Native speakers or candidates from countries with English or French as an official national language are exempted from providing a language certificate
- Candidates must hold or be in the process of completing a Master’s degree or post-graduate degree in a related field
- Pass the selection tests (aptitude and technical tests as well as the motivational interview)
- Submit an ENIC-NARIC certificate of equivalence if they are holders or are in the process of completing a degree outside of the European Union and EEA
NB: If you application is accepted, CESI will notify the Campus France Office in your country of residence after signature of the study agreement and payment of the required deposit.