CESI, in the center of today’s challenges
CESI gives each engineering student the opportunity to build a tailor-made career path in which he or she is an actor, through a five-year school, under student status, apprenticeship or ongoing training; 29 optional courses and 25 campuses in France.
Being an engineer today means holding a prominent position in the company. The engineer must be multi-talented, possess both scientific and technical knowledge, and have a good understanding of the mechanisms of management and administration. CESI offers to its students a multi-cultural study environment where French and international students get trained together to work and impact more and more globalized world.
- 26,000students per year, including 17,000 apprentices
- 2,800experts & 1,300 employees
- 130partner universities around the world
- 8,000partner companies in France
- 95,000alumni network graduates