Graduate Engineering courses in initial training (under student or work-study status)
- Holder of or currently enrolled in the final year of a bachelor’s, degree-seeking program in a scientific or technical field
- Language requirements:
- For programs taught on English : upper intermediate or B2 level in English, intermediate in French
- For programs taught in French : upper intermediate or B2 level in French, intermediate or B1 level in English
- Submit your application on “Etudes en France”, online on our website.
*Please note that the apprenticeship program is accessible to international students already having signed a work-study contract with a company.
- 2nd year (undergraduate studies): students currently enrolled or having successfully completed one year of a bachelor’s program in a relevant field are eligible
- 4th year (graduate studies): students currently enrolled in or having successfully completed a four-year Bachelor’s degree program or equivalent in a field related to the CESI program of choice are eligible.
FRENCH AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
International candidates interested in pursuing their studies at CESI should provide official certification (TOEFL, IELTS, TFI, TCF or equivalent) attesting to :
- Upper intermediate or B2 level in English, intermediate level in French for all programs taught in English
- Upper intermediate or B2 level in French, intermediate or B1 level in English for all programs taught in French
- Native speakers or candidates from countries with English or French as an official national language are exempted from providing a language certificate
Application process & required documents
NB : For international students requiring a visa, the application must be made through “Etudes en France“. International students : if you are eligible for our courses and you are applying outside the EEF calendar, please apply on our application platform. If you are eligible, we will then help you with your visa application
High school transcripts of the last year of high school
- High school degree and results of final high school examination if applicable
- Higher education transcripts
- Cover letter
- Certification attesting to a minimum of upper intermediate or B2 in French (DELF/ DALF, TCF, TEF)
- Certification attesting to a minimum of intermediate of B1 in English (TOEFL, CAE, IELTS, TOEIC)
- Valid ID and/or residence permit
* Scanned copies of originals and notarized translations of all documents are required if not in English or French
- Review of the candidate’s dossier and verification of eligibility
- Virtual interview
- National selection committee
- Admissions results communicated to candidates
Any incomplete file will result in a decision of inadmissibility.