Post-Secondary school courses

To become an engineer with CESI after a high school diploma in science or technology

Integrated Undergraduate Courses 

Admission after High school

  • With a high school diploma or high school leaving certificate specialized either in Science, or Science and technology for industry and sustainable development, or Laboratory science and technology, or equivalent with a background in “science and technology”.
  • Language prerequisites: a minimum level of B2 in French is required
  • Application on the state portal Parcoursup for those attending a French high school abroad.

Administrative fees

  • On Parcoursup
    • Free for scholarship students
    • 50 euros for all other applicants: single amount, regardless of the number of schools selected at the time of application.
  • On our platform (for students not belonging to Parcoursup)
    • Free for international students

Requested documents

  • High school Transcripts (12th & 13th) class) or equivalent (the last two years of high school). Original transcripts, scanned transcripts and a translation of all transcripts are required if they are not in English or French;
  • The transcript of notes for the early high school diploma exams (if applicable);
  • A curriculum vitae;
  • A letter of motivation (or “training project” in Parcoursup);
  • A diploma, a certificate or language certification attesting a minimum level of B2 in French (DELF/ DALF, TCF, TEF, …)

File examination

Analysis of the high school transcripts (12th & 13th class) or the high school last two years:

  • Notes and examination averages
  • Examination of the assessments made by the school’s teachers- Attendance analysis (unjustified absences and delays)
  • Analysis of the results over the two years
    The school examines the candidate’s background, his/her ability to put forward his/her qualities and experiences, commitment and activities outside the school.
  • Study of the CV and the training project: analysis of the student’s general motivations, the training requested and its compliance with the professional project.
  • Language requirements: a B2 minimum in French is required.

Undergraduate study-work courses

The integrated undergraduate study-work course is only accessible to European students or non-EU students who have been students in France for at least 12 months.

You must be under 30 years old at the beginning of the study-work contract, hold a high school certificate or a scientific or technological secondary school leaving certificate and also be fluent in French. To learn more, visit the French page.