Enseignant chercheur Informatique H/F
Being an Researcher at CESI means participating in research and innovation activities within our LINEACT laboratory (Digital Innovation Laboratory for Business and Apprenticeships at the service of Regional Competitiveness).
Le poste proposé
The LINEACT presentation: https://lineact.cesi.fr/en/presentation-lineact/
- Attached to the Head of Research and Innovation, the Associate Professor and Researcher in informatics will strengthen the team involved in the teaching of cyber security, networks, embedded systems, and signal processing.
- As a researcher, you will be involved in CESI’s research and innovation activities. You will develop research and collaboration activities, aligned with the research theme of LINEACT CESI, ensure that, and ensure that they are appropriated for the learners.
- In your area of expertise, you are in charge of designing and conducting the trainings.
- You are the technical reference. Your interpersonal skills allow you to participate in the marketing and as well as the promotion of the CESI via events.
Le profil souhaité
Why to join CESI
- You must have a PhD Degree
- You are qualified for the section 27 and/or 61 and your activities of research are aligned with one or multiple of the following research themes :
o Protocols for network security, system architectures for security, detection of abnormal behavior or data,
o The main security attacks, intrusion tests and post-mortem analyses, as well as the main solutions for authentication and data confidentiality,
o Data science and the application of artificial intelligence techniques,
o The embedded systems for the application of robotics and man-machine interface,
o The study of cyber-physical systems, safety, security, reliability,
o The design of system architectures, and the control of exchanges (Edge, Fog, Cloud, etc.),
o Block Chain technology,
o Decision support,
More generally, your research activities are related to the Engineering and Numerical Tools (https://lineact.cesi.fr/en/engineering-and-numerical-tools/).
- You wish to realize a brilliant career path.
- You like to pass on your know-how and expertise.
- You thrive by working independently in an agile and caring environment.
- You want to participate in a mission of general interest within a team of enthusiasts.