Eduniversal award list: find out the rankings of 2021 and CESI Executive Post-Master degree®
On March 2021, Eduniversal published its ranking of the best Masters, Executive Post-Master degrees and MBA.
Several of CESI Mastère Spécialisé® programmes appear again in this famous ranking divided into several categories.
For a balanced methodology, the Eduniversal ranking is based on 3 important criteria :
- The reputation of the programme ;
- The salary obtained on completion of the programme ;
- The student satisfaction feedback.
CESI Executive Post-Master degree®*
CESI Executive Post-Master degrees (Mastère Spécialisé®) rank as follow :
Urban planning management category – 2nd position :
- Executive Post-Master® in « Construction project management »
Energy- Renewable energy category – 6th position (+ 1)
- Executive Post-Master® in « Energy and Environmental Efficiency » (3E)
Quality, Safety, Environment category – 3rd position
- Executive Post-Master® in « Quality, Safety and Environnement (QSE) Management »
Industrial production management category – 5th position
- Executive Post-Master® in « Manager of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence »
Project management category – 4th position (+ 1)
- Executive Post-Master® in « Project-based management »
Global and industrial risk management category– 4th position (+ 1)
- Executive Post-Master® in « Safety and industrial risk management »
The following Executive Post-Master degrees have improved in the ranking : « Safety and industrial risk management », « Project-based management », « Energy and Environmental Efficiency ».
The other 3 programmes remain in the same position as the previous year.
*(Mastère Spécialisé® CESI in French)